This ConEd Moodle server is your doorway for enrollment into Human Resources Development (HRD) courses.
- To enroll in an HRD course offered online, you must first attend an orientation session and complete a hard copy registration form. (Quick Careers Training students participating as a component of their Quick Careers Training class, should follow the instructions of their Quick Careers Training instructor.)
- Once the orientation and registration process is complete, students will be added to the ConEd Moodle site, and subsequently the Moodle HRD classroom.
- Students are required to complete the first assignment to be considered enrolled in the course.
- Students will be provided the window of availability for class participation during the orientation session.
This is the GTCC Continuing Education Moodle server used to enroll in a Quick Careers Training class.
- You must attend the first day of class (face-to-face or online).
- For a hybrid class (some parts are face to face and some are online), you must complete an assignment in Moodle prior to or on the census date to meet the course requirements.
- If you do not meet the requirements prior to the census date for a class, you will not be allowed to continue in that class.
- The census date may be the first day of class.
- In all instances, the best advice is to be present in the class on the first day to meet the census date requirements.
Students taking Quick Careers Training courses on this site should contact their Quick Careers Training instructor for directions on how to self-enroll in the course.